Airbus vs Boeing

Not sure how someone hasn’t created this yet! :rofl:

Discuss or debate if you prefer Airbus or Boeing and why.

I like Airbus because it has a spacious modern cockpit as it has a side stick also one does not need to struggle to find the APU for example because it’s in the same place. And just cooler in general.

What about you?

6 Likes

Boeing

Boeing

1 Like

Airbus for me. The plane is well engineered and pilot comfort is up there. The cockpit is generally more spacious and I’ve just had better flights on Airbus planes over Boeing.

1 Like

I feel like Airbus has a very quiet cabin. very good to be in for a long flight.

3 Likes

Being honest, I feel the same way too. I just don’t feel so “noise fatigued” if you could say that after I get off an A359 flight to London over a B789 also to London. However Airbus pulls off that noise insulation, it’s incredible.

2 Likes

Air = Absolutely
Bus = Brilliant

1 Like

Is it bad if I want to say both are great?

1 Like

Not at all. They both have their advantages and disadvantages.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, the debate of the century! I generally think that Boeing has better quality planes, but, like many people, I lost a lot of trust in them with the 737-MAX8 incident, so it could go either way for me at this point.

3 Likes

Definitely Airbus.

4 Likes

My Life Depends on Airbus

3 Likes

Boeing. Hands down.

Unlike Airbus who wants 100% automation, Boeing has made aircraft that are designed to be hand flown with 100% manual control. Yes they have auto pilot. But that’s just about it.

An aircraft isn’t meant to be babysat and watched like the A330 Neo, A220, A350, and A350 NEO (whatever that means). They’re meant to be flown.

The only good airbus aircraft that were ever rolled out were the A300, A310, A318/19/20-100, and A330-200. Their commitment to pilotless aircraft and 100% automation is not my cup of tea. I’d rather fly in a rusty Boeing 737-100 with a missing vertical stabilizer, broken flaps, missing cockpit instruments, no landing gear, and a missing engine than fly in an aircraft that can push back, taxi, take off, cruise, descent, land, taxi, and park all on its own and the pilot not touch the controls whatsoever.

Airbuses modern cabins are just so bland, and boring too. The ALL WHITE approach is simply disgusting. You can make a cabin Actually spacious, or you can make it only feel spacious with white interiors and no color whatsoever.

This is a real interior:

3 Likes

At least with Airbus you can stand up straight in the cabin. I’ve found this to be quite useful.

4 Likes

AIRBUS IS LIFE. yes.

eww airbus is flying pc

that is not truee

1 Like

Fly by wire is better. You see if you were to bank to the left for example all the fancy computers will work out thrust etc needed to maintain the same altitude whilst doing this. You don’t always need to be looking at everything like in a Boeing.

4 Likes

True words have never been spoken!

4 Likes

787? 737MAX?

1000x-1

1 Like