Angry Cat Attacks Pilot Forcing Boeing 737 Diversion

A scheduled flight from Doha to Abu Dhabi was forced to return to its origin after the cockpit was hijacked by a furry infiltrator. The clawful situation arose after a cat, thought to have stowed away during cleaning, woke up and became terrified by his new surroundings. He attacked the captain, causing the plane to return to Khartoum and giving passengers a hiss-terical story of a flight gone wrong.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://simpleflying.com/angry-cat-attacks-737-pilot/

And this ladies and gents is why dogs are superior! :dog:

1 Like

This is just unexpected in the AVIATION INDUSTRY

@ThomasR facts!

The cat was clearly terrified and in distress. No wonder this happened, cats do not belong on planes. This isn’t about dogs being superior.

And that is how WWIII Begins oof

Geez. Haven’t seen this before. Most likely a cat who had no idea wheee was. He got freaked out and got into the cockpit. Not sure how he got into the cockpit though…

2 Likes

I completely agree but am simply stating that unlike cats; dogs are able to stay calm on an aircraft indicating higher intellect. A friend of mine has a therapy dog which travels with him and although he is trained for those sort of situations I have no doubt a cat wouldn’t react the same way. Not to mention this isn’t a one off case.

WWIII has started oof

Ahahaha fr

@Ondrej dis u?

Is it just me or is everything going down rn. Frontier, this, united, delta, southwest… :eyes: :skull:
Seems like more of a dumpster fire then usual.

Perhaps the UA328 incident set off an aviation news trend, so everyone’s now reporting otherwise non-stories.

1 Like

I hate this so much

Yea that’s true, usually what the media does. But soon it’ll be onto the next topic. The media is such a joke imo. Especially the big news station (at least in the U.S)

1 Like

What the cat? :joy:

Yeah :joy::joy: Can’t unsee it

1 Like

@Ondrej dis u?

2 Likes

No it isn’t me… Or is it?

1 Like

Vsauce plays

Plot Twist: The cat is Tom.

1 Like