Aviators Worldwide Branding Refresh - Seeking your help!

We are looking to refresh our branding!

Hey everyone,

Thanks everyone for your continued support here on the forum! Over the coming months, we will be taking many steps/few changes to continue making this forum a great place for you to participate in.

We are searching for some new site branding. We are looking to update our logo/branding here on Discourse and across our social platforms to something that catches the eye. We’re giving you (the community) a chance to make this happen!

Requirements:

• Logos should ideally be Aviation themed - be creative with your design!
  • Logos can be text based / image based, however we encourage creativity
  • We require two logo concepts, a main logo and a smaller version (see examples below). For the main logo, a wide rectangular image with a height of 120 and an aspect ratio greater than 3:1 is required. The smaller version must be a square 120 × 120 image as this is shown when scrolling.
Main Logo Example

Logo Smaller Example

• As we have a range of themes on the community, our branding must be created with these in mind. You should ideally submit x2 versions of your logo. One of these should be applicable for our Light and an alternative for our Dark scheme. Make sure they stand out on both!

All submissions MUST be sent via direct message link here.

Submissions will close 2021-10-18T17:00:00Z

The best designs will then officially become the new Aviators Worldwide branding after voting! Get your entries in. We can’t wait to see your skills!

Prize is TBD at this time and will be based upon participation.

Cheers!

10 Likes

prize is something I wanna badly know

We’re still discussing this internally as we were going to base it upon participation. More details regarding prize will follow when we get some entries in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way people this topic exists :wink:

1 Like

I’d love to design something but I really don’t have sufficient skills to do so.

1 Like

Have a go anyway. We’d appreciate it. :grinning:

Okay, I’ll give it a go. It’ll be interesting to see how it’ll turn out :joy:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there all, I will do some try and send it to you just after! Happy to be back on the forum as active!

3 Likes

Thankyou baba! We’re happy you are here too :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, was busy with school things but it should be good now!

3 Likes

The prize should be something along the lines of a title like “Design Manager”

I sent in my logos, and I am pretty proud of them.

Can’t wait to see them!!

1 Like

Anyone else wish to participate?

I was messing about with things but everything I’ve done, as I expected, weren’t as good as our current one, so I’m afraid I’m out,