Awesome Redbird Flight Sim Experience with @MalachiTheProgrammer

Hello fellow aviators! The other day @MalachiTheProgrammer and I got an opportunity to check out a Redbird flight simulator at a local public library. He has a library card there, so he gets to use it for free whenever he wants (talk about a lucky guy) and I get to use it whenever I beg him to take me along🤣. We got free reign over it for two hours, and had a great time. Here is a video I made (camera work courtesy of Malachi) of a couple of things we did while there. Huge shout out Malachi, I had an unbelievable time. Enjoy!

If we do it again I’d like to do some more unique things (I’ve got Sully in mind), so let me know if y’all want to see that!

Note for Mods

While this post may belong in #flight-simulation, it didn’t let me post without specifying which simulator and this post doesn’t fall under any category listed.

9 Likes

Seems like you had a fantastic two hours! Where else did you fly? I can’t imagine landed on the carrier for two hours straight haha.

1 Like

No problem on the category issue. Amazing dude! I’m super jealous now :joy:

1 Like

Ahhh the dumb and waaaaay tooo sensitive Redbirds simulator. I hate that thing.

I’m glad you guys had a good time.

1 Like

Looks like so much fun!! I’d like to get in a sim like that soon!

Last time I did one I was in DC at the aerospace museum -long long time ago lol.

1 Like

We flew around KXNA a lot, did some patterns in Hong Kong and the SF Bay Area (@CaptainLeo1), and flew around Mt. Everest. Unfortunately, the sim’s version of Lukla was very disappointing.

1 Like