AWW v. AWC

Ever since the Global Aviators Community rebranded as the Aviators Worldwide Community, I have seen different people use different abbreviations. Some use AWW, some use AWC. Which should it be? I’m on team AWC. It represents every word in the full name, and there is no point to have two ‘Ws’ as “Worldwide” is one word. Also “AWW” sounds like, “aww, look at that cute puppy!” Plus, AWC works better with our new logo.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thoughts?

I think it never was called Aviators Worldwide Community, just Aviators Worldwide, thus AWW for me

Yea lol, it’s Aviators Worldwide; AWW. I mean of course yes this is a community but the official direct name is that. But you can call it either…
I say AWW.

6 Likes

Ah yes, the Aviators World Community

2 Likes

I don’t mind really. I call it AWW but we know what AWC means

A WC = A toilet lol

4 Likes

How?

1 Like
3 Likes

Huh, that must be a Bri ish thing

3 Likes

How don’t you know?! Everyone uses that word :tired_face:

3 Likes

Hmmm does it stand for Wa er closet?

1 Like

"A toilet is sometimes referred to as a WC, especially on signs or in advertisements for houses, flats, or hotels. WC is an abbreviation for ‘water closet’. "

Aha it does! and it is Bri ish. That’s why I don’t use it. Here in the South we usually just say “towlet” :rofl:

3 Likes

What an interesting insight into the English language from the other side of the Atlantic.

3 Likes

Nope. European*

1 Like

Wait, u being formal? :scream:

2 Likes

Eh, I didn’t use the . at the end, so no.

1 Like

Well u just did dummi

Yes sir, indeed

1 Like

I am formal most of the time.

1 Like

That was not for you…

I know. But I’m replying anyways.

1 Like