Best airport in Oceania?

I’m gonna back this one up with @Adrian_K’s post. as you can see, I made a big mistake in his topic by posting what my favourite airport was, so I’m gonna back it up with this! Yeh…

Melbourne. Don’t argue. Best airport, out of the way of everything, and the northern side has a beautiful countryside with another side of the city. Approaching on runway 34, you can see a lot of highways, and if you’re lucky enough you can see the city from 3000-4000ft high. I did that once, but the last 2 times I’ve gone to Melbourne I’ve been on that approach on the left side of the aircraft, but it’s good if you want to see the rush hour traffic in the morning, if you get to (happened to me the second last time I was at Melbourne). It also might be because of the fact I got family there, but seriously. Melbourne’s an amazing city no matter what, which is why I really want to move there when I’m an adult. But again there’s other great airports like Queenstown airport in New Zealand, which is also very fun, but Melbourne regardless is my favourite

1 Like

Saving you the Copy & paste :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for that Ondrejj! I found it hard to move my deleted post here

3 Likes

Damn this topic’s lonely

Melbourne Tullamarine International Airport!

1 Like

Sadly I’ve never been to oceana

Same here. When I go I’ll let you know :laughing:

1 Like