Can Boeing Pilots Fly Airbus Aircraft?

Airbus and Boeing are the two largest producers of commercial jetliners in the world today. Competition between the European and American manufacturers is fierce. However, many airlines around the world fly both Airbus and Boeing aircraft. But does this mean that their pilots can interchangeably fly designs from both manufacturers?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://simpleflying.com/boeing-airbus-pilot-conversion/
1 Like

@PlanesAndGames here is one for you. 😎

1 Like

Tbf If I was flying I’d be happy with the current aircraft. I’m not the type of person who likes moving around too much as it just adds stress and complications.

1 Like

airbus Y E S

1 Like

Superior in every single way. I’m only saying this because it is true and because @PlanesAndGames is here lol

3 Likes

airbus N O

1 Like

couldn’t agree more

1 Like

ew

1 Like

airbus is the best lol

1 Like

airbus is NOT the best

1 Like

airbus is the best

@Ondrej i need backup

nope, it’s not, Bombardier airplanes are superior to airbus, don’t mention the A220, it is the c-series made by a superior manufacturer, it’s too bad bombardier no longer makes planes

2 Likes

also summoning @PlanesAndGames Boeing > Airbus

1 Like

And Embraer planes are superior to Bruhbardier 😜

1 Like

E175, yes, E145, oh heck no

1 Like

Hey it’s not that cramped, it’s usually 1-2!

1 Like

even in the 1 seat, it’s cramped, the cabin is short, and there isn’t a lot of room to stand up. so yes, yes it is, do I need top get the big person I know to tell you otherwise?

1 Like

Still better than the Cramped Regional Jet

i think i won

1 Like