Canaries, Canada and Crazy Views!

Hello AWW!

Back with another couple of sim photos from the mobile simulator that goes by the name Infinite Flight. Bet you never heard if that one. Anyways, on to the photos!

Wizz Air A320 descending into Lanzarote (GCRR) with the sun setting in the distance. The mountain placed where it is does remind me of the Wendover Productions icon also haha.

Some Aerial Refuelling in a KC-10 over Hawaii, between Oahu and Maui! First time ever doing aerial refuelling and it was, well we’ll say interesting…

Where could we be? Well, since you asked we’e in New Zealand, and at Queenstown (NZQN) looking over the terminal building to the bustling metropolis in the New Zealand mountains!

Oh, and a Jetstar A320 parked up too!

And just spotted near Kelowna was this Air Tahiti Nui Boeing 787-9 descending into Vancouver (CYVR), inbound from Paris (LFPG). What a stunning view of the lake below!

Thanks for reading!

All photos are my own. Please pm me if you would like to use any. Thanks!

Just realising how bad Discord made these photos. Sorry oop.

7 Likes

Totally discord

Loved the photos, especially the last one!
Here’s a tip though, use the screenshot function in the replay to make your photo quality higher. (You can set it to 4K.) Also the UI will disappear, for example the box in the first picture.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

It was totally Discord

But yeah I do use the screenshot function, but this was a view I found in real time so took it then.

3 Likes

We know. :upside_down_face:

That’s great!

1 Like

Nope, never heard of that. :wink:

Great shots! Thanks for sharing. Can’t decide which one I like best! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

I think I found the next big mobile sim lol.

These are amazing!

Images that are uploaded are optimised now. New feature.

Oh very nice! Fancy around these parts haha.

1 Like

I also used to take my pictures in flight too.

I’m not the most enthusiastic screenshotter to be honest.

Every time you make a post it’s like “danggg why have I never flown here before” :joy:

I like to be unique with my choices haha! Lanzarote is pretty popular though.

2 Likes