Coast to Coast!

Hey y’all today I flew SFO - EWR! I am visiting my grandparents and cousins and I will be here until Friday night!!
I flew on United Airlines, on the B777-300ER, registration N2251U !

Here is the international terminal checking area we were out of gate G6! The INTL area at SFO is beautiful.

To the left is a B737 Southwest going around because it was too close to the American aircraft departing 28L!

Hope you guys enjoyed if you would like to see the raw takeoff footage or landing footage pm me your Instagram and I’ll send it over! :airplane::airplane:

7 Likes

I hope you enjoyed the flight. Those pictures are amazing!

Sending love to your grandparents and cousins

1 Like

I agree. The tree looks nice

I love the 9th picture and also the flight deck :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yea it was a great flight the crew was very friendly, I enjoyed a little hummus spread that they offered and watched Remember the Titans (American football movie) and just listened to my music!

Thank you :fist: :airplane:

1 Like

Lol the SFO Intl terminal is like a garden , big water fountains and vines and small trees, I like it a lot!

Thank you!
Yes!!! Flight deck was super cool, and I got to chat with the pilot for a little which was nice :airplane:

1 Like

Reminds me of thr train station in Madrid called ‘Atocha’. That is definitely a bit more then a garden lol.

1 Like

Very nice pictures! :clap:
By the way full flaps for take-off?

1 Like

Yeah it looks similar (or same) to the picture when landing.

2 Likes

I’m not sure maybe almost full… we took off on 1R which is normal for east heavy departures but I’m not really sure… it does look like it though nice eye

2 Likes