Congratulations to @hi15td!

Hello everyone!

At AWW, we want to build an awesome community. As such, we want to celebrate users who’s participation has gone above and beyond of what we expect. They stop at nothing to help the community to stay fun and engaging.

We are delighted to announce that @hi15td is the first to earn the contributor badge!

We grant this badge when you contribute extensively to the community and help out staff wherever possible - whether you create quizzes or help boost community engagement through one of your competitions. Keep up the fantastic work and I hope we can award more of these soon!

Bravo! :partying_face:

14 Likes

Congrats on the new badge!

2 Likes

Looks like someone forgot to whisper ;-).

Thanks so much for your dedication and continuous support towards the community @hi15td! We really appreciate it and congratulations on being the first to earn the badge.

4 Likes

Congratulations @hi15td

1 Like

Sorted. Just made the post a whisper.

Thanks @hi15td for your hard work!

4 Likes

Fantastic work @hi15td like usual! You stand out like a mature and helpful user so bravo! Oh and Thomas no need to call me out! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh please, I don’t do it for the badge, I do it because they are fun to make, I’m already planning my next quiz as well (plan for a quiz based on US TRACON/ARTCC/Local (ATC) procedures)

3 Likes

Congrats @hi15td! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How humble you are :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Big congrats @hi15td ! Well deserved!

2 Likes

You still have ‘Great’ & ‘Amazing’ contributor badges to collect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @hi15td! Your commitment over the past weeks has been insane. Keep it up!

1 Like