Cool: United Airlines Just Added A Flight Simulator To Its App

United Airlines has updated its games offerings on the mobile app. Starting Thursday, users will be able to access the 'Games Center,' a new section that includes a flight simulator and more. Here's a look at the new features.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://simpleflying.com/united-airlines-flight-simulator-app/

Looks cool! I’ll be checking it out soon. I know @oklahomaaviation has played it… how was it?

3 Likes

Jet turbine, X-plane 11 style

2 Likes

It’s alright. Don’t do the windy mode, there’s no rudder :joy:

2 Likes

Just tried it out! Lol

5 Likes

I’d be happier if it was a Continental livery 757 lmao, but wow, that game looks amazing, beats most mobile games instantly.

1 Like

Swiss international airline made a similar app as well.

Doesn’t look bad at all. Lights look better than IF lol

2 Likes

Ailerons be like:

2 Likes

I forgot IF had bad lights. Been spoiling myself too much with MFS :smirk:

1 Like

I just remember the lights. I don’t use IF anymore.

1 Like

Ah yes, Infinite Flight, the game with no lights so you can’t see at night.

I’m surprised how realistic this game is tbh.

1 Like

When i play it soon I’ll be sure to let you know how it goes.

I’m surprised by the fact this is not multiplayer and this is a level kind of simulator, it really got me bore tho it’s fun

1 Like

Yeah imagine if you get all the passangers flying lol

It’s pretty cool if you don’t get to far off course (and crash). Pretty sensitive but overall for a little sim on an Airlines’ app it’s quality! Y’all should check it out …

2 Likes

Yea. I assume kids would love it too, they don’t care about realism.

1 Like

I want easyJet to make something similar… but better :joy:

1 Like

Okay at first I thought this was really cool, but now I just think it’s dumb. The only people who would really use this are AvGeeks, who more than likely already have a simulator on their phone. Seems like a waste of money to me :man_shrugging:

What about all the little kids… a great distraction for them if there are no TVs on the plane lol.

3 Likes