Custom Holiday Titles ๐ŸŽ„

Hey Everyone,

Itโ€™s Holiday Season!

We have just released our Festive theme. Make sure to check it here:

New Festive Theme โ„๏ธ

Feedback is always appreciated!

Custom Titles

As mentioned in the theme announcement, weโ€™re giving you the opportunity to gain a custom holiday / festive themed title! These custom titles will be visible underneath your username (much like Moderator, Staff etc). Everyone may request a custom title, however please see the rules below:

• All requests must be appropriate - no inappropriate submissions.
  • Titles should be Holiday / Festive themed where possible - be creative!
  • You should only request x1 title to avoid our moderators having to change these every time. We do understand you may change your mind and wish a different title. We will do this in some cases as long as itโ€™s not a habit.
  • We can merge to your existing title (if owned) if you prefer e.g.
    Santa | Regular
  • We reserve the right to revoke titles anytime.

Requests will close on 2021-12-24T14:00:00Z and all titles will be revoked around 2022-01-03T00:00:00Z.

If you would like a custom title, please reply below and make it clear which you want added. This is the only place in which you should be requesting custom titles. If you have any existing titles, please also let us know if you wish this new one to replace or merge. Titles will be added when we are free, please avoid spamming us to add. There may be a short wait, however weโ€™ll get to all eventually.

Get your requests in now and Happy Holidays!

9 Likes

Could I have Texas elf?

1 Like

Coming right up!

1 Like

A K-Pop Christmas - pls

Iโ€™ll do that for you. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Last halloween mine was rejectedโ€ฆTHANK YOU FOR PUTTING THISโ€ฆI am gonna cryโ€ฆ

3 Likes

No problems!

Signed :grinch:

3 Likes

โ€œstuck in the snowโ€

1 Like

Just added the title. :smiley:

Sorta out of ideas so idk ig โ€œRegular | You guys getting snow?โ€ will do for now

(you know, summer here)

Your wish has been granted.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll have the title Santa Clause

2 Likes

Idk maybe Iโ€™ll have the Christmas Ornament title

4 Likes

Thanks Thomas. I appreciate it!

4 Likes

I have granted you your wish, with an addition of The so it more clearly references what you were talking about.

2 Likes

Your wish is my commmand

1 Like

Festive idahohohoan is what ima want for my name

2 Likes

You got it! :slight_smile: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hanukkah Boss as always!

2 Likes

Yes sir! @clayviation You can pay me in matzo ball soup please and thank you.

3 Likes