Elon Musk Offers Student $5K To Stop Tracking His Gulfstream

A college freshman who has been tracking Elon Musk’s private jet has been offered $5,000 by the billionaire to take down his feed. Publishing results on his @ElonJet Twitter account, 19-year-old Jack Sweeny has built up a following of almost 130,000. But the flight tracking wizard has not accepted the offer, countering with a suggestion to either add a zero or offer him an internship.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://simpleflying.com/elon-musk-gulfstream-tracking/
1 Like

Pretty interesting, what do you guys suspect will happen.

1 Like

Didn’t this like happen 2 days ago

No idea when it happened.

I don’t think Musk will do much more about it. I would definitely like 50k

1 Like

Who else is going to start tracking Elon’s plane?

3 Likes

Here is an idea… Get another plane :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dammit wish I was that student. I get 5k just to not track a plane

1 Like

I would push him for more. Probably, or be like hey, pay off my loans and the rest of my tuition and I will.

3 Likes

True. He wouldn’t have a good reason not to give you the money. It would be nothing to him

1 Like

exactly, and college isn’t cheap, plus flight training. If college was taken care of I wouldn’t need to worry about the loans I’m taking because it’s a lot, and that’s where I’m gonna leave it at.

2 Likes

He did, he asked for 50K.

2 Likes

Good on him. He might try 500 or 550K soon lol

1 Like

Yeah he shuld. Elon could give away a million dollars and not even know it’s missing. Have you ever seen the video with the guy who had grains of rice explaining how much a billion dollars is? Musk has that x223.

-wait what what wait what omg