Ethiopian Territory - A350 Vibezzz

America to Ethiopia

My First LH of the month; after having to cram in work and simply not having time and energy to do an overnighter but oh my was it a good one! Pondering routes and timings I decided on KORD to HAAB a 14 or so hour flight over some fantastic scenery with the beautifully designed A350, being treated to some very professional ATC coming into land! Such a beautiful flight which I would highly recommend to all; something not to miss - all viewable from the screen of my Tablet! Breath-taking! :call_me_hand:

Spawning in at KORD, I sat on the ground all alone but not for long because after only a short briefing I was up in the air climbing rapidly to my initial cruise today of 33,000ft. With that I left my device for a spot of dinner returning to merely check up on it before heading to bed and before I knew it hovering over Kenya itself to descend down with some truly fantastic ATC… Absolutely greasing the landing I taxied to parking; shut down my engines and did a lil spotting of incoming traffic! A really fantastic flight with a plane it feels like I haven’t used in forever. Wooohoo! :sunglasses:

I really do like these pics so without further ado - sit back, relax and enjoy the views! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:

IFATC Team ❤️

@Georgios_P on Approach!
@Mafiaviation on Local!

Tower View! :radio:

Catering on-board! :man_cook:

V1; Rotate :flight_departure:

Geaaaaaarrrrrr Up! :gear:

Overhead :eyes:

Final Approach :rotating_light:

How many A350s does Ethiopian Airways have?

0 voters

N121WS Going Around :rocket:

Red over Blue :oncoming_police_car:

Ah yes the “Office” :office:

A Parked Plane = A (happy) Bob :sunglasses:

I appreciate you all checking out my photos this has been my whole day so a like and some feedback would mean a lot! Have a Fantastic Day everyone! Blue Skies and Tailwinds :eyes::v:

Bye!

4 Likes

2nd and 3rd shot are 2 of my favorites, love it

1 Like

Thank you Mav! :blush:

1 Like

Amazing pictures, definitely top tier stuff right there!!! :sunglasses:

But :unamused: you flew to my home country without telling me :frowning:
You should have told me lol

1 Like

Great pictures! I like the A350 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you I try my best! :heart:

Sowwwy Leo I didn’t think I needed to tell you every time I fly out of America my bad I have got you covered for next time! :wink:

Its a fantastic looking plane! Only wish it had a cabin haha!

3 Likes

omg same here.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing: :worried:

I’m Ethiopian…

1 Like

You are also American :sunglasses:

1 Like