Evergreen Flying Club - Official VO of the AWW - 2021 Launch

Welcome to Evergreen, we’re glad you stopped by!

image image image

Entry Requirements
  • Must be at least 15 years of age.
  • Must have a valid subscription/access to multiplayer on any simulator however our main simulators are the following; Xplane mobile, Xplane-11, MFS2020, and Infinite Flight.
  • Ability to access Slack.
  • Aviators World Wide valid account.
  • If you are an Infinite Flight user; Grade 3 or higher.
  • Ability to pass written entry exam.

Evergreen Flying Club, founded in Fall 2020, has the honor of serving as AWW’s official virtual organization (VO). In the command of @CaptainLeo1 and deputy command of @oklahomaaviation, Evergreen is the only VO to serve ALL flight simulator platforms. Based out of San Francisco International Airport we operate all airlines that SFO serves. We have international hubs located in London, Tokyo Puerta Vallarta. Our domestic hubs include New Orleans, Nashville, Boston, and Albuquerque. Wherever you come from, we invite you to join us on our mission to connect the aviation community through the thrill of flight. Welcome aboard!

Here at Evergreen, we pride ourselves on ensuring we have the most diligent, kind, and compassionate staff. We strongly believe that having a smaller staff team guarantees that our pilots get a friendly approach and a helping hand 24/7. Our diverse staff loves having new users from different backgrounds from all around the world. We value diversity and believe it creates a stronger community feeling!

Senior Leadership Team:
Founder & CEO: @CaptainLeo1
Co-Founder & COO: @oklahomaaviation
Senior Advisor: @Americanboi

General Staff Team:
Head of Global Affairs @Gyan_Gautam
Chief Pilot: @clayviation
Head of Internal Affairs: @KGJT-9149

Fleet:

Full fleet list

CRJ-200, CRJ-700, CRJ-900, ERJ-145, ERJ-175, ERJ-170, A318-100, A319-100, A220-200 A320-200, A321-200, A330-200, A330-300, A340-600, A350-900, A380-800, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900, B757-200, B757-300, B767-300ER, B767-400ER, B747-400, B747-8, B777-200ER, B777-200LR, B777-300ER, B787-8, B787-9, B787-10.

Ranks Information

Rank Hours Amenities/Routes Unlocked
Trainee 0 Frontier Airlines, American Airlines and JetBlue. Includes access to MMPR Frontier and American routes.
Second Officer 25 Hawaiian, Delta Airlines, and Sun Country. Includes access to MMPR Delta routes. and all aircraft from previous ranks
First Officer 65 Southwest and Alaska Airlines, includes access to MMPR southwest and Alaska airlines routes and all aircraft from previous ranks
Captain 120 United airlines (domestic) and united/skywest routes, includes access to MMPR United routes. All aircraft from previous ranks
Senior Captain 220 International Terminal A Airlines, includes access to International mini hub EGLL and RJAA routes from terminal A airlines only. All aircraft from previous ranks
Chief Captain 350 International terminal G Airlines routes. All international mini hubs have already been unlocked. All aircraft from previous ranks. Access to private channel on Slack.
Command Captain 475+ All of the above, and priority status in events. Also will be considered for possible available staff positions. Pilots will also get a special icon next to their account names. New routes and new ranks WIP :boom:

Extra information:
Evergreen Crew Center: Evergreen Flying Club

©2021 Evergreen Flying Club. All Rights Reserved. Evergreen is in no way affiliated with any of the real world Airlines and Companies mentioned above. May not be replicated on any other community.

A special thank you to all who have contributed towards the creation of this VO!

16 Likes

It’s finally here! The hours of aggravation you and the team have put into this Leo, glad it all payed off in the end. Huge well done! :scream:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who contributed I am so happy we have finally launched, can’t wait to see the future for Evergreen! If anyone has any questions please let us know!

Oh trust me I wasn’t enjoying the billions of setbacks either! But here we are, and i’m quite happy!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you sm! :boom: :partying_face:

1 Like

Nice work! Now we await hours of flying and members.

1 Like

time to block the runway

1 Like

This is multi-sim as well so really a reason for all of y’all to join! :blush:

1 Like

Proud to help lead this VO, I’m excited to lead this VO alongside our wonderful staff team, and I can’t wait to meet everyone over at Evergreen! :grin:

6 Likes

A big thanks to @CaptainLeo1 for putting countless hours towards this moment and @oklahomaaviation for your work as well. And a big thanks to myself and anyone else who worked on transferring routes to the the crew center! Glad to be a part of this!

7 Likes

This looks nice! Might sign up

4 Likes

Thanks, if you have any questions about the application or testing process let us know!

3 Likes

Will do! I’ll have a look into it more after my flight

1 Like

Nice, enjoy your flight!

1 Like

It’s here :hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

Yes it is!

Looking forward to some more applications!! If you guys know anyone who would be interested, definitely share this with them.

2 Likes

:frowning:
I’m 14.

1 Like

Check your pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like