Feedback Needed! May 2022

Hey all!

In our efforts to strengthen the community and keep everyone engaged we are asking if you all could fill out this form to the best of your ability. The form is anonymous so please be honest with your responses, and let us know how you feel. We appreciate those of you who have strong opinions and I urge you to voice them in your responses, it can only help! This should only take 5-10 minutes. We will be accepting responses this whole month but please try to complete them as soon as possible.

Here is the link: https://forms.gle/bRgLoaXvMaZnrtwA8

If you have any issues with the form or have questions, please dm me or respond here on the topic. This form is related to nonusers and current users, so if you have/know someone interested in aviation be sure to share it with them.

Thanks, everyone!
:airplane:

8 Likes

Thank you very much to all of you who provided thoughtful and critical feedback so far, we really appreciate it! Unfortunately there are some that think it’s a joke and and make inappropriate remarks, but we thank all of you who truly care for taking the time. I hope more and more of you and others continue to provide feedback so we can make this enjoyable for everyone & grow! There is a lot of work always going on behind the scenes and not everything always works out for the best so that’s why we enjoy hearing your input.

For some of you who gave lengthy & productive responses if you’d like to expand on your opinions you can dm me and i’d be happy to discuss and understand them to better see how we can make these changes ( need be).

Keep sending in responses, this will be open for a couple more weeks.

5 Likes

Thank you all for filling out the form. We heard your thoughts and will be implementing new features and changes soon. I decided not to close the form so if anyone wants to continue to add feedback it will still be accepted.

2 Likes