Forum Changes Trial June 2022

Hello Everyone!

Following our most recent Aviators Worldwide Feedback Needed! form, we heard your feedback and are now creating a trial period in which all users have been removed from the #general and this category will now be hidden from the forum. Users who would like to be a part of #general in topics such as random chat can find instructions for how to do so below. We are implementing this change to highlight what this forum is truly meant for; that’s everything aviation!

Changes being made:

This trial period will last the whole month of June. As we go along, it will be evaluated to see if this is a good change or not. We are doing this to keep the forum strictly aviation-focused, as many of you requested in the form that was sent out. Rather than just deleting the category, we chose to make it private so those who like it can join and those who don’t want to see it won’t. We will also be evaluating our moderation and looking at categories for possible changes. This is also in effort to combat maturity levels.

Note: As stated the general category is a privilege and to remain in the category you must actively participate in the forum, not just the chat room. Users may be removed from general who do not actively participate in the forum. Users can be added back to general after a short period of time, showing that they participate in the community, and not just the ‘chat room.’ These actions will be handled by staff and moderators.

If you are someone who wants to be involved in the #general category and topics please simply reply to this topic here: Add to General Category Request Topic

Happy Flying.

10 Likes

I’d like to be added back to general :heart:

4 Likes

Don’t know if it’s just me or I just got added but I can’t seem to reply :rofl:

4 Likes

We are currently working on fixing that.

5 Likes

I’d like to be added

1 Like

You’re added.

The issue above has been resolved.

3 Likes

wait why is general gone i wanna go back there aaaaaa

1 Like

I’ve added you. You can now see general.

We have done this previously once once but its back now as a result of the feedback we were given. We are fully working to achieve what you all suggested :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’d like to be added to general :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait also can you guys add @JetBlueVirtual please lol

1 Like

Hello can I be added to general please

1 Like

Can you add me?

1 Like

Yep I’ll add you

2 Likes

i’ll tag along too, may i be re-added?

1 Like

You already know what I’m going to say, so…

thx @Ondrej!

1 Like

I’d like to be added as well.

1 Like

Pls add me to #general

1 Like

Done and dusted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Add to General Category Request Topic