Happy Holidays From Aviators Worldwide!

Hey Everyone,

As we enter the holiday period, we’d like to send a huge thanks to everyone who is part of this community. We couldn’t have made the community what it is today without any of you! We really appreciate you being here. A lot has happened in 2021 with this year not being the best. Here at Aviators Worldwide, we’ve achieved a lot such as relaunching the community, lots of changes, created new ways for engagement, gained new members, added new moderators, regulars, and more!

Special thanks to all of our volunteer community managers, moderators, regulars, and to all of our members who make up Aviators Worldwide.

Over the coming days and into the week of the new year, our staff and moderators may have limited availability and take a break. If you require any moderation assistance, please allow extra time than normal for a response. You can also ping us on Discord if you have any urgent issues, however bear in mind there still may be a delay.

We hope those who celebrate have a great time! For those who don’t, we hope you enjoy some days off.

From all of us here at Aviators Worldwide, thank you for your continued support throughout 2021! We really can’t wait to see what’s in store for the community in 2022.

If you are enjoying this community and wish to spread the word even further, we would really appreciate it if you invited your friends! Remember - you can earn yourself some badges and other perks!

Happy Holidays and New Year when it comes!

12 Likes

It’s time to play Christmas musics, I love Christmas musics. One of my favorites are Jingle bell rock and We wish you a merry Christmas and Holy Jolly Christmas

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! We’re going on vacation now, so please behave :sunglasses:

i’m happy that clarkson with a christmas hat wasn’t included in the video

Merry Christmas all. From one AvGeek to another. :hugs:

3 Likes

What a lovely message and video. Thanks everyone for being a part of our community! :heart:

2 Likes

that video was perfection. merry christmas to everyone!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks Qantas! Merry Christmas SimCaptain.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone

2 Likes

@here and everyone else how was your Christmas or other festivities?

4 Likes

@Ondrej Christmas was 10/10 this year :+1:

1 Like

It was pretty good

1 Like

Good to hear! :grin:

1 Like

Mine was a 9/10.

How so, what went wrong? :joy:

1 Like

I was supposed to go ice skating with my friends but it got cancelled.

1 Like

I went ice skating but I wasn’t very happy with it.

1 Like