I gave RFS a go

I first got and used RFS in its early stages in 2019. I don’t have the pictures unfortunately but i did decide to give it another go after around three years to see how its been progressing.

Here I am (in an easyJet of course) flying somewhere. Not the best quality. I have no idea where the replay is oe whether it exists.

The aircraft models look a lot better than before and I really like the amount of liveries available.

Thanks for viewing. Have a good day

8 Likes

You poor thing having to experience RFS

Jokes aside, nice pics - love that easyJet livery!

3 Likes

At least you have airplane lights :skull:

4 Likes

Yeah I like that. The lights are great/ At least they illuminate stuff.

Wouldn’t fly anything else lol

I think MSFS has spoiled me. Jokes aside great pics Ondrej! What’s the subscription fee?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! I love that EasyJet livery. :orange_heart: Do you still need a subscription? I can’t remember.

1 Like

They still have a PRO version. I used the free one when you download the app

1 Like

Like IF does it limit you to certain regions?

1 Like

No clue :joy: I just flew around london. I prefer the ui of IF for the map

1 Like

No, but you only get 3 planes

1 Like

That’s an amazing deal damn. Surprised more people don’t just use the free version aha!

2 Likes

Perhaps a topic that included RFS V IF free version comparison is needed

2 Likes

You see, the 3 planes are A320, CRJ-900 and Saab 340

Because… It’s boring without it? Tu 154, Concorde and so on, and nobody likes to play in those stupid regions either…

1 Like

I’m happy just flying in the uk. More free planes would be nice.

3 Likes

I was an early beta tester for RFS when they first released it to the public. Wasn’t a huge fan, but it definitely had its advantages over IF, and they seem to have improved it a lot over the past few years.

3 Likes

Yea. It’s literally IF, but for babies.

If RFS had the same realism as IF (physics and so on) I’d play it all day. :star_struck:

1 Like

If you want physics, you don’t play on mobile. No sim on your phone or tablet can compare to the physics of a PC based sim.

I haven’t played IF in over 2yrs, and from what I remember, the biggest advantage that IF has over this is the ability to make a customized flight plan.
Yes, IF has more consistent aircraft textures, but a.) it takes them a very long time to release a new one (RFS seems to frequently release new planes), and b.) the aircraft that still looks pretty dodgy in RFS are from the beta, and the textures were carried over from their airline manager game.

3 Likes

Nice! Yeah i agree its definitely better than before. I really like the amount of liveries.

@BonaireDude If Infinite Flight merged with RFS that would definitely be interesting as it would bring good features from both sims into one.

2 Likes