IPACS Releases Aerofly FS2022, Including Three New Aircraft and Europe Scenery

IPACS released Aerofly FS2022 on Saturday, the latest of their popular series of flight simulators. New aircraft include the Junkers JU 52, the CRJ-900LR, and the Boeing 787. Hundreds of European airports and the entire European scenery was also made available for free download. I am super excited for this latest update of my favorite simulator, and the updates are looking beautiful! Here is the trailer released by IPACS.

3 Likes

Just opened for first time. There is also a career mode and missions.:heart_eyes:

This is really cool! I’ll have a better look later! It will probably run better than IF on my phone even with more features included.

1 Like

Yes, probably. It has been my experience that Aerofly has a much higher framerate than IF (and it can run offline, too.) It literally never lags.

1 Like

:smiley: great news!

1 Like

Nothing like flight simming for 10 hours straight on a road trip! (People from UK not knowing what it’s like to be in a car that long) :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve been in a car for 7 hours straight. It’s actually quite enjoyable just looking at other cars.

1 Like

Dang. I’ve been on a 24 hr car trip lol.

I haven’t used aerofly before so I took aerofly 1 out for a spin old I know but I like it!

It’s definitely the most user friendly. Never long loading time, and you can put yourself anyplace in the sky simply by dragging.

2 Likes

I agree!

Still waiting lol

I am really interested in trying out the helicopters. Never flown a helicopter on mobile sim before.

1 Like

Ah yeah, I had heard it wasn’t on Android yet, don’t know when it will be. I would definitely wait for the 2022 version, it’s got a lot more features for the same price.

Lol I stay away from the helis, too frustrating for me, I crash them every time. I guess it’s just a learning process. I remember when I first started sims I was excited when I just put the plane down without crashing, but now I can butter the bread every time. Practice, practice, practice! Another cool feature about Aerofly is the gliders, you should try those out, too.

1 Like

Just checked today and its there! :tada: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yay! Enjoy! I think you’ll find a lot of incredible updates!

1 Like