Is Ryanair really the worst airline out there?

People have been posting memes about Ryanair and showing hard landings… However, not all of Ryanair is bad as all we see are bad things and hardly ever see any good landings from Ryanair due to the trend I believe. Or maybe that’s just me, do you guys think there is another airline worse than Ryanair that maybe is just unpopular to the point to where we haven’t seen or heard of it before?:thinking:

3 Likes

Its safe to land firmly so unless its a very hard I’m fine with it. Not sure of any other airlines that have hard landings. Perhaps people in the US could enlighten us

1 Like

Sorta confused by what the topoc is about… is it about Ryanair in itself or just the landings?

Hmm… I forgot the name, but I’m pretty sure there are probably some that are worse than Ryanair…

Might’ve been that African one, Silverstone Airways, I’m pretty sure they sucked so badly they couldn’t fly anymore.

There are tons more, just couldn’t remember any names :disappointed:

2 Likes

Read the topic title :grin:

In that case… better than having fake pilots

My experiences with Ryanair ware all good (interesting). From Hamburg so far did at least 5 different flights to various destinations and also different times, and every time my flight was on time. Inside of the airplane i didn’t expect too much, but was respectful. In another hand, Wizzair is in my case much more worse than Ryanair. Almost never on time and almost every time onboard service is missing so many tings…

3 Likes

Lol, if I were to fly again I would probably go with Southwest or Delta.

3 Likes

No because it has my name in it :crazy_face:

I n all seriousness, I don’t think they’re that bad. They’re cheap and you get what you pay for. Food may be expensive, landings may be infamously known the be hard, but it’s low cost travel and it gets you from one place to another. I think it’s fair.

2 Likes

They say Lion Air is the worst, but Ryanair is pretty bad. Look at this review from Swiss001:

2 Likes

Not all flights I’ve had with Ryanair have been bad. I’d say 99% of them were good.

1 Like