It’s been a while

Hi everyone,

I haven’t flown in a while on Infinite Flight. I decided to get back into flying today and did a short flight.

Enjoy!

Route: KSAN - KSFO
Aircraft / Livery: Boeing 737-800, Southwest Heart
Flight Time: 1hr 9mim
Server: Expert

Rotating out of San Diego’s runway 27 bound for SFO

Following the SID

Overhead KLAX

Nice views as we prepare our descent

Turning final for KSFO

On final for 28R

Touchdown (yes, I’m a bit rusty and the gear appears to be through the runway for some reason LOL.)

FedEx Boeing 77F departs 28L

Parked at the gate and engines shutdown

9 Likes

Nice pictures! Leo will be happy you landed at SFO. I said this to you before in a PM. I also don’t fly often so if you catch me flying its a rare sight!

3 Likes

Beautiful pictures!

1 Like

Thanks Ondrejj! @CaptainLeo1 SFO is the best airport ever.

Yeah, need more of an incentive to fly nowadays. :joy: At the start of COVID and lockdown, I became pretty active though.

Thanks Adrian! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Those pictures are magnificent, marvelous, beautiful, pretty and super super attractive. Nice job Thomas. The world won’t be something coz something is something. Now I have probably lost my mind.

1 Like

Awesome photos - butttt you could have flown with me! :cry: Looks like a real greasy landing; you still got it! :muscle:

Cign is just sad coz he will be out tomorrow

Thanks mate! Let’s try sometime soon if you are free.

It looks prettier in the picture lol.

3 Likes

The 3rd to last picture WOW! :heart_eyes:

I actually flew San Diego - Reno last night, I’ll sneak in a pic or two. Let’s fly some southwest Thomas! :wink:

4 Likes

Nice photos! It’s honestly a pretty good scenic route however many don’t think about it

1 Like

Ayee wing views :goat: :goat:

Damn right! Great pictures, next time I’ll join ya!

Thomas for best staff member? :wink::ok_hand::yum::chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

I love SFO as well. I remember going there last year (in January so pretty much pre covid) and I absolutely loved it! There’s amazing views from a large amount of terminals and it’s just an amazing airport to go to. Honestly liked it over LAX. LAX is just too outdated and dirty and I just wasn’t a big fan of it

3 Likes

I approve SanDy Ego

Nice shots!

3 Likes

What a wise young lad you are!! I completely agree! :yum:

1 Like

Haha, thanks :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks!

Great shots! :heart_eyes: It’s probably my most flown airline for when doing US flights in the sim. The problem is that they have too many liveries in IF, however I like them so can’t complain much.

Thanks Riley! I agree with that, beautiful scenery all the way and x2 great airports to top it all of.

Let me know when you are free ;)!

I agree.

Just knew that you’d approve haha! Thanks.

4 Likes

Definitely! I did a flight for GAT with that route and it was very enjoyable

2 Likes

Nice pics just flew KSFO-KSEA on IF over the weekend

1 Like

nice

4 Likes