Last B777-200ER Flight Full Trip Report

Hey guys!

On Feb 20th I flew back to San Francisco from New Jersey and here is my full trip report from it. This was the day before the grounding.

If you guys have any questions about my flight or would like more information about the service that United provided please ask!
Thanks for watching guys!

See ya in the friendly skies!
~ N1LS

5 Likes

Geez. Crazy to think about the Grounding and compare it to this flight, with no issues. Nice trip report!

1 Like

Yea ikr! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Scary thing is the aircraft that had the issue was originally going to be my aircraft it was supposed to do ORD - EWR and then my flight EWR - SFO but then they changed the aircraft the night before and the plane ended up doing ORD - DEN then it happened … So yea lucky and crazy to think that I was going to be on that plane lol :skull:

Wow Leo that’s a fantastic and detailed trip report! Where is the crew rest room on the 777? You were really lucky to see it :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! Go here https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/inflight/aircraft/777-200.html and if you see where it says “closet” and their is a hanger icon next to the lavatory in row 37. It’s actually not a closet! Pretty secret & cool stuff ey :yum:

1 Like

That’s pretty neat!

1 Like

Yes it is! I always wondered where it was and I always had different speculations but to actually go up and see it was rly cool! If you have the opportunity definitely take it! :yum: :crown:

1 Like

I’d definitely be interested if someone asked me!

1 Like

This is a great flight report! So crazy to think about how you were flying cross country in a 772 at the same time as that Denver incident. Glad you had a great time!

1 Like

Thank you!

Yea pretty crazy lol! I had no clue either so, I was just chillin up there in the skies :joy:

Lucky they changed my plane too!

1 Like

Haha I remember when you were flying and a couple of us were like “oh gosh is Leo ok??” and we were kinda worried about you for a sec. And you had no clue till you landed :joy::joy:

1 Like

Awesome video, very detailed, amazing work Leo! I won’t lie the SFO sunset is far superior to the one we get here! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it!

Lol , it is quite beautiful!

You get more rain over in candy mountain which is nice tho! :slight_smile:

1 Like

istockphoto-1215834115-612x612

We do get quite nice views lmao! :wink:

1 Like

I can tell! Quite a nice humble home you have! :smirk: :yum:

1 Like