Make Desktop Application

The old GAC had this feature, with the plus in the right side of the search bar to add it as its own application, I’d like to have that back

We just got back on our feet lol - give us a few days :joy: Enjoy the other features for now!

1 Like

very much needed. @Cign time is urssssssssssss :joy:

I believe it has now been implemented - @Adrian_K can you confirm you see it?

1 Like

Will check!

1 Like

no sir, i can’t

Huh interesting… what exactly do you see in your hamburger menu then? Ondrejj did say it was implemented and it shows up for me.

1 Like

I see normal stuff, I was able to install the desktop application using a different method so its ok for me.

Hmm. Showing up on my end. We’re going to leave this open until we’re sure everybody has the ability to use this feature. Drop any questions or concerns down below. :point_down:

1 Like

I still don’t have that option

1 Like

me neither.

1 Like

Interesting… @Ondrej is it something only mods can see? :joy:

1 Like

Modss flexxx.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Chat

Has anyone got it on there end (excluding all honorable mods)

I don’t have it.

1 Like

I have just manged to get it but I’m unsure what I pressed :frowning:

I now have this option which says open in AWW

yesterday I went to chrome flags chrome://flags/#enable-desktop-pwas and enabled some of these PWA options and updated chrome.

1 Like

I did that, went to three dots, more tools, create shortcut, tab, then clicked on open in aviators worldwide and bam done

1 Like

Its so weird because it didn’t work yesterday. No idea what happened. Glad it is now solved. can @Zhopkins & @Adrian_K confirm this works too?

nope it doesn’t sir