📢 This is your chance to help the community! Are you or anyone you know good at logo design? Please help us here

My Adventures in Aviation

As I’m typing this, I’m walking to the flight center at KDAB where I do my flight training. This is the last day before my checkride. Nerves are up, but I’m confident. I should be in N567DD if you want to track this flight. My flight tomorrow for the checkride is in N6186V and if you want to track my checkride. Wish me luck tomorrow and enjoy the mock private checkride for the weekly aviation quiz, it gets into some pretty difficult questions and I wish you all luck on that. Expect an update Friday after my checkride.

14 Likes

That’s amazing man! I’m sure you’ll do great! Don’t worry about it and keep in mind how far you’ve come! :crown: :muscle:

1 Like

That’s incredible! Good luck on the Checkride!

3 Likes

Amazing job man, you’ve got this!

3 Likes

That’s great, good luck! Can’t wait to start my training on March 9

3 Likes

Nice to see you flying GAs eventually, I have a friend of mine who’s working to become an airline pilot

1 Like

I know I’ll do fine, I know my stuff and I know I can fly the darn plane. All tomorrow is just making it official.

1 Like

Good luck and enjoy your training

1 Like

The airlines are my end goal, specifically the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.

2 Likes

As far as 787 is my favorite aircraft, the possible civilian aviation I would fly if I would have been a pilot would be Dash-8

1 Like

Welp, the DPE I was taking my checkride with wasn’t feeling good this morning so i got canceled on. It’s unfortunate, but it is what it is. Will update with more info as I get it.

3 Likes

Oof! Hope your examiner feels better.

I’m not the one not feeling well, the person not feeling well is the DPE. He is taking a COVID test out of an abundance of caution, and I’m expecting more info later

4 Likes

I’ve known for a while, but my checkride has been rescheduled for tomorrow morning (eastern time). Hopefully one last update to come tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m heading to my checkride now, despite not being for about another hour, I want to arrive early enough so I can do something’s before it begins.

3 Likes

Best of luck!

1 Like

Good news everyone, I passed.

10 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats man

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like