My Adventures in Aviation

Congrats, well done!

1 Like

Congratulations welcome to the club!

3 Likes

I figured since I passed my checkride, I would change this thread to being about my adventures in aviation. Today I just did a flight in a C182 Skylane earning my high power endorsement. You can look at the track history here: N65306 Flight Tracking and History 15-Mar-2021 (KDAB-KDAB) - FlightAware

3 Likes

That’s awesome!! Let us know next time you go up and we’ll track ya, i’m sure you got some good pictures as well!
Do you know if you need a special license to fly a seaplane or can you fly one with what you have?

1 Like

I will need to get a single engine sea rating. which may happen after school ends for the summer

1 Like

Oh nice! I have never been on one but i’d like to some time!

1 Like

I meant to post this sooner, but today I went for a $100 lunch by flying the short flight from DAB-FIN in the Cessna 172 Skyhawk have lunch at the high jackers restaurant on the airport. Track logs are here, and stay tuned for Saturday where there may be a really big thing :wink:
Track logs:

3 Likes

Also expect a time lapse of the flight from DAB to FIN sometime soonish

2 Likes

I’d like to see that :sunglasses:

1 Like

sad news, just looked at the go pro footage, and the entire last section of the flight is missing, so there will be no time lapse :cry:

Heading my way towards the airport track me: N89721 (as of now may change) out of KDAB

1 Like

At this point, I know have the binder and keys to the plane, it is confirmed N89721

Well, that didn’t go well, our coms quit on departure and I ended up in DeLand instead of Georgia

1 Like

oof :frowning:

1 Like

Indeed, we got our radios working enough to get back in Daytona Beach where our maintenance is, but no longer had enough time to run up to SSI for lunch

Well well, look what came in my mail today

4 Likes

Ohh a shiny new licence!

Why is this important?

1 Like

IDK, my guess is because there isn’t a pictures on it

1 Like

Seems weird to me 😅

1 Like

@hi15td Welcome to the club! Here’s my glider one:

Sorry it’s crooked, I’m too lazy to fix it

4 Likes