My Airshow pics

I decided to share my airshow pics with all of you and I want to turn it into a thread to prevent making a new topic each time I post pics from the airshow I visited.
2015 May New England Air Show at Westover Air Base in Massachusetts:

2016 June Airshow at Naval Air Station Quonset Point, Rhode Island: image image
2019 August Airshow at Stewart International Airport, New York(there’re two different airshows at New York on the same day happening with the other being Rochester where you can see Thunderbirds performing)

:

2020 September Naval Air Station Oceana Airshow:

9 Likes

Ooh the classic little kid pic!

4 Likes

Nice pictures! Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

I just wanted to let you know that Airshow has always been my hobby when I visited the Airshow for the first time in 2015 and 4 years later, I decided to create a squadron that I’ve been waiting for in what is now known as Virtual Military Airshows, flying in the Blue angels and US solo demo teams like the raptor demo etc. and of course, we fly warbirds and all sorts of military aircraft :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are great shots and looked like it was worth it. I am particularly interested in those fighter jet shots however and keen to find out more details about the aircraft.
I assume that you can’t go to air shows at the moment due to covid-19?

1 Like

I watched Airshow livestream on YouTube but in November, 2020 in Florida, people was actually at the Airshow

1 Like