New Halloween Themes 👻

It’s Spooky Season!

Hello Everyone,

It’s almost October already! What a year it has been so far right? We’re really excited to present our new Halloween theme for this year. This will run throughout the month of October. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes on this theme (that is a tongue twister) so we hope you like it as much as we do! Let’s see how many hidden surprises you can find :eyes::ghost:. Be sure to share your findings below! There is both a dark and light* version available to choose from.

How to I change the theme?

In order to change to the Halloween Theme :jack_o_lantern: theme, go to the hamburger menu scroll down to Theme Selector and select Halloween. Alternatively, go to your profile → preferences → interface → Theme → & select Halloween (Dark or Light).

Feedback

As always, feedback is welcome through the #meta category using the #Theme-issue tag. Although we have spent a few days testing the theme, there may still be something that has slipped past because the theme has decided to pull a pumpkin in front of our eyes so to speak. We can alter this theme throughout the month based on user feedback.

Theme Preview

Dark

Light

*The light version of the theme only has basic elements at this time. This is so we didn’t overlap and have x2 dark modes. We can expand light mode based on feedback as necessary.

Custom Halloween Titles!

Do you want a title? Or perhaps you just want a title? Or maybe you even just want a title? Then don’t worry because help is at hand. Yes that’s right! For this month only, you can get a custom Halloween title.
Use before 31st October 2021 because then its abolished. T&Cs apply :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
To request your custom title, please check out this topic:

8 Likes

Certainly the best theme Ondrej and Thomas have ever created, so please do give it a go guys - you will not regret it. Available for this month only so don’t miss out! :ghost: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I found them all! What’s my prize? :smirk:

:1st_place_medal: Here is is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems amazing, thanks for your work on that one!

Really enjoying the new themes! Amazing!

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

Out of genuine curiosity - would you guys mind voting?

Are you using our Halloween themes?
  • I use a Halloween theme all of the time
  • I switch between the normal and Halloween themes
  • I don’t use any Halloween themes

0 voters