New Moderator Addition

New Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

As a few staff become slightly busier, we’d like to introduce our newest member of the moderation team. Please join us in congratulating @CaptainLeo1 as our newest member of the team! I’m sure he’ll do great in the role as we grow the community. :tada:

Leo has been a long time, active member in different aspects of the community, has been here since our previous communities, and has stuck by us since. He joins the team from The San Francisco Bay Area and is a huge advocate for San Francisco Airport ;). We should now have a moderator available to you at most times now should you need.

Leo is currently the CEO of Evergreen Flying Club, an Infinite Flight Air Traffic Control member, enjoys cooking food, loves music, and many other things!

Please give Leo a few days to get settled in and up to speed with moderation.

You can find his profile below:

This should conclude our team for now.

How do I become a moderator?

We will seek out new members when we feel the need. The best way to become a moderator is to be active in the community by creating engaging topics and replies. Helping out new community members is also a step in the right direction. Just be yourself and not someone who you aren’t. We also base our picks on multiple factors to ensure the correct individuals join the team. There is currently no application process at the moment, however this may change in the future.

Congratulations once again! Welcome to the team.

25 Likes

giphy

Can’t wait to start working with you Leo - you’ll soon find out soon we’re a pretty scare bunch of people!

Very, very well deserved cant wait to see your moderation input! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations @CaptainLeo1 ! I wanna see a speech now

Might as well tag @Adrian_K .

4 Likes

Congratulations @CaptainLeo1! It’s finally your time. I wish you the best in your new role!

1 Like

Congratulations on getting Moderator Leo! Just don’t burn the place down :rofl: :tada:

1 Like

1 Like

The big announcement he was waiting for…

1 Like

Thank you everyone I really appreciate, and i’m so happy to be a part of a community that has grown so much over my time here and now to be a part of the team is incredible! Thank you all very much! I really am looking forward to the future of the community and spending it with you kind folks! :star_struck: :blush:

12 Likes

Congrats @CaptainLeo1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Big ups Breda :smirk::raised_hands: @CaptainLeo1

1 Like

Thank you guys!!

Bless breda//gilof

1 Like

Haha :joy:.

1 Like

Congratulations Leo! Excited to have you onboard with us. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congratulations Leo!!! I can’t wait to see how you do.

1 Like

congratulations Leo

1 Like

Congrats @CaptainLeo1

1 Like

My soul has left my body but congratulations @CaptainLeo1

2 Likes

Congratulations @CaptainLeo1, it’ll be fun working along side you!

1 Like

Thanks kind sir! You as well :blush:!

1 Like

Nice job on making moderator!

1 Like