Only two deliveries left

The A380s production is to close soon as Airbus only have two more A380s to deliver to Emirates! It seems like yesterday Airbus closed its orders (Feb 2019) Shame to see the programme close soon :sob:

2 Likes

haha yes die trash

Is this your canned reply to every airbus topic lol

3 Likes

maybe :joy:

unless it’s about the A300, A310 and A340

1 Like

It’s sad to see such a unique piece of engineering stop production, but it was inevitable. Got to get on one of these before they retire!

Hope I don’t come across as harsh or nasty, but I’m getting kind of agitated with seeing replies like this about Airbus constantly about the place, same goes vice versa. I wish we could be civil and a little more mature in the sense that we don’t always have to call an aircraft we don’t like ‘trash’ or make fun of it in a way like that. I understand it’s in a jokey way, but it p’s getting annoying.

1 Like

No. Never.

Probably.

True. Still, not all hope is lost, since airlines like British Airways and Singapore will be bringing the superjumbos back. I really want to fly on one, while they’re still here, same goes for the 757/767, 747 and A340…

3 Likes

I was really happy when BA said that.

3 Likes

The end of the Airbus A380 program is drawing ever closer for Airbus after the manufacturer delivered another of its giants to Dubai-based carrier Emirates. A6-EVQ made its migration south-east to Dubai from Airbus’ Hamburg Finkenwerder plant on Thursday, moving the Airbus A380 program one step closer to closure.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://simpleflying.com/2-emirates-a380-deliveries-left/
2 Likes