📢 This is your chance to help the community! Are you or anyone you know good at logo design? Please help us here

Opinions on C919

Hi all

What are your opinions on the Comac c919?

In my opinion it is an aircraft that is trying to interfere with the already successful 737 and A320. I know there is a specific way an aircraft has to look but permit me to say that the cockpit looks ‘copied’. It looks like an Airbus with the side stick and the screens look like they have been taken and changed from a 737 max or 787.

What do you think?

4 Likes

I actually have never heard of this aircraft lol!!!

Looks interesting, i’ll have to read up on it and see :joy:.

1 Like

Ew

You learn something new everyday :sunglasses:

1 Like

a220-300 fake

3 Likes

C919 is so amazing, I love c919

What makes it unique to the other established singe aisle aircraft?

I don’t know myself

The answer is nothing it’s literally a rip off of two different airplanes.

3 Likes

I am actually interested in this aircraft by any chance, by looking at the design and innovations, and probably yes, since 737MAX is on deep troubles again (lmao) and the A220 just looks “ew.”

on the bright side, wings may still fall off since it’s
Made in China.

3 Likes

Il copie l’A220.

1 Like

Seems like a copycat, but nice cockpit regardless

1 Like

That’s kind of the point.

If I’m honest, I really hope that this plane succeeds so that we can see more than just 2 manufacturers in the mid-sized, single aisle market. Not a huge fan of the China bit, but it’ll be nice to see the duopoly get disturbed.

1 Like

So far it’s doing great… Chinese airlines are probably being forced to get them I suppose.

3 Likes

It’s Chinese so it’s probably a rip-off and it probs won’t last long.

5 Likes

As i said, wings may fall off since its Made in China

5 Likes

I dislike it quite a bit

3 Likes

Any specific reason or was it a dislike at first sight? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not too innovative and is basically a clone of A220 (C Series to keep everyone happy haha) on the outside and I just wish they designed something more unique.

3 Likes

It has 2 overwing exits per side, so not a clone :rofl:

1 Like