Our Newest Moderator Addition!

New Community Moderator

Hello everyone,

As a you may have noticed, we are running a little bit short on moderators with only @CaptainLeo1 and @oklahomaaviation on the team. Therefore, we’d like to introduce our newest moderator! Please join us in congratulating @hi15td as our newest member of the team! He has been a valuable asset to the community since day one by regularly participating in all aspects across the community. In addition to this, he has a lot of real world aviation knowledge. We know he’ll excel in his role as we continue to grow the community! :tada:

@hi15td hails from the great state of Maine. He’s a private pilot working on his instrument rating with the goal of eventually becoming a pilot flying the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. In his training, he’s attended Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL. He is currently majoring in Aeronautics while getting double minors in Applied Meteorology and Air Traffic Control. Needless to say, he likes all things aviation - travel and weather related.

Please give hi15td a few days to get settled in and up to speed with his new role.

You can find his profile below:

This should conclude our team for now.

How do I become a moderator?

We will seek out new members when we feel the need. The best way to become a moderator is to be active in the community by creating engaging topics and replies. Helping out new community members is also a step in the right direction. Just be yourself and not someone who you aren’t. We also base our picks on multiple factors to ensure the correct individuals join the team. There is currently no application process at the moment, however this may change in the future.

Congratulations once again! On behalf of the staff here at the AWW, welcome to the team!

20 Likes

Welcome to the team, @hi15td! Looking forward to working with you more and excited to have you onboard. :tada:

2 Likes

Welcome to the moderation team! Don’t burn the place down :fire:

1 Like

Chaos

Woah! Woah! Welcome to the team. You’ll find out pretty soon I am really quite terrifying when it comes to modding - enjoy them new buttons, try not to break the forum and help me make fun of Scotland, you’ll find by then we get along just fine. :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you around. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ermmm you’ve just been and enjoyed it :joy: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 Likes

I don’t recall saying any of that.

Shoot. I’ve got some messages to delete.

7 Likes

Welcome to the team @hi15td definitely well deserved! Get ready for some action!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

A lot of new categories an buttons have appeared lol. Have a mess around in #testing :sunglasses:

3 Likes

1 Like

Absolutely love that show :joy:

Congrats @hi15td!

4 Likes

Holy crap, Brad. I’ve been binge watching it for the last 4 months :joy: we gotta watch it sometime

2 Likes

Yeah that was my COVID binge watch show. I’m in season 14 now

2 Likes

Nice job @hi15td

6 Likes

Congratulations @hi15td on being awarded Moderator!

6 Likes

Congrats @hi15td! Very well deserved!

5 Likes

Congratulations @hi15td!

4 Likes

Congrats @hi15td!

4 Likes

Oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

congrats

4 Likes

Holy shiza that’s a lot of w’s

2 Likes