SFO United lounge spotting!

On Sunday night I Flew SFO - EWR and I had the pleasure of getting to go to the United lounge! It was awesome, food was good, place was clean, no children (which was great) and not too too many people! The windows are so strong that you don’t even here the engine roars on take off or the engine start ups on the planes right outside. They had office space, large resting area wide variety of cocktails at the bar and actually a nice wine selection! They had 4 showers in the bathroom and a steam room.

This one was the morning before the flight I drove out to the beach with the :dog: and also got some pics of the wip!

@oklahomaaviation there you go

Hope y’all enjoyed :slight_smile:
Also these were all taken with my phone fyi.

7 Likes

oh-thats-hot-yeah-thats-hot-the-person-reading-this-38555113

3 Likes

this makes me want to post my pics of SFO

4 Likes

Great pictures! That lounge sounds amazing id love to sit somewhere relatively quiet whilst watching aircraft take off in front of me.

I don’t like that defender. Absolutely rubbish from my point of view (and my farmer friend). It looks nice to look at but you’d be too scared to scratch it or put a sheep in the back.

3 Likes

Oh yeah go for it :100:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Sorry super late checking this but ooh Aer Lingus!! Also why you put children in bold :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes