Soaring Together: AWVAA Official Thread

Hello :aww:! Welcome to the official thread of the Aviators Worldwide Virtual Airline Association, a place where your Virtual Airline or Organization dream comes to life!

The AWVAA will work as a conglomeration of virtual airlines and virtual organizations from around the globe (that have been approved by the AWVAA Crew) and allow them to collaborate with each other and use the AWC to promote their airlines and organizations. Our goal is to see your vision for your VA/VO come to life!

The AWVAA was founded for the purpose of…

• Enhancing the flight simulation experience for aviation enthusiasts around the globe.
  • Promoting the growth of the Aviators Worldwide Community.
  • Allowing virtual airlines and virtual organizations (VA/VOs) to seek their full potential.
  • Uniting VA/VOs toward a common goal of growing the VA/VO network.
  • Assisting potential VA/VO founders.

If you have ever wanted to start a Virtual Airline or Organization, there has never been a better time! We at the AWVAA pride ourselves in being user-friendly, helpful to new airlines, and having a rapid acceptance rate into our program. Our crew is full of experienced VA/VO pilots and staff members who want to help you fulfill your dream!

If you would like to learn more about who we are and get connected, visit our website or follow us on Twitter.

I am so glad to have an amazing group of people who are experienced in virtual airlines and flight simulation. This group of people are the reason this project is possible! I would also like to thank @staff, especially @CaptainLeo1 for guiding this along.

PRESIDENT
Screenshot 2022-01-11 8.19.44 AM

VICE PRESIDENT

COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

AIRLINE REPRESENTATIVE

EVENTS COORDINATOR

If you have any questions about the AWVAA, our Crew is here to help! Reply to this topic or send one of us a PM.

The AWVAA is proud to partner with several amazing airlines, CEOs, and pilots. Here’s who we work with.

Picture

VIRTUAL MILITARY AIRSHOWS (AW-VMA)
CEO: MAVERICK
DATE JOINED: 1.19.2022
SIMULATOR AFFILIATION: Microsoft Flight Simulator, Digital Combat Simulator, X-Plane, Carrier Landing HD, and others.
Mic

Picture

DHL EXPRESS VIRTUAL (AW-DHL)
CEO: AVIATIONCHAMPION
SIMULATOR AFFILIATION: Infinite Flight

Picture

AMERICAN VIRTUAL (AW-AAL)

SIMULATOR AFFILIATION: Pilot’s choice

Picture

DELTA VIRTUAL (AW-DLV)
SIMULATOR AFFILIATION: Pilot’s choice

AIR SERBIA VIRTUAL (AW-ASL)
CEO: AIRSERBIA500
DATE JOINED: 2.21.2022
SIMULATOR AFFILIATION: MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, FS2004, XPlane, Infinite Flight

Picture

BREEZE AIRWAYS VIRTUAL (AW-MXY)
CEO: SIMCAPTAIN
DATE JOINED: 2.23.2022
SIMULATOR AFFILIATION: Infinite Flight, MSFS

If you are interested in joining any of these amazing airlines, contact @AviationChampion (AW-DLV, AW-AAL, and AW-DHL) or @Maverick (AW-VMA).

If you have questions about joining a VA/VO or starting your own, please contact @AviationChampion for more information. If you have an existing VA/VO and would like to join up, you can apply by clicking the link below.

5 Likes

Wohoo! Mission VA is a go for launch!

Yeah! Thanks so much Champ couldn’t have done it without you!

1 Like

As a reminder to all, we are currently still looking for airline CEO’s! For questions send me a PM, the application form is posted above.

3 Likes

I wanna start up a delta va just so I can connect to commercial aviation within this AWVAA

1 Like

Is there a thread for the delta VA?

A thread is currently being worked on, stay tuned for more information about that later.

3 Likes