Virtual Military Airshows | Bringing Virtual Airshows Into Reality| 2021 Thread | Rebrand

Welcome to VMA. We fly on Carrier Landing HD, Digital Combat Simulator World, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Our Histroy

We were formed on November 3rd, 2019 as the aerobatic division of Global Virtual Military(GVM) flying on Carrier Landing HD(CLHD) under the command of Vini until I got banned in February, 2020 and we were separated from GVM and we were renamed as the Virtual Military Airshows(VMA). We later performed our first Blue Angels practice shows on March 1st, 2020 but after that, our VMA were inactive because of school, and I also got DCS in May and add it as a game we use and focus on it. My iPad/iPhone were also worn out. We resume activity when we partnered with AMO N850 a month later, and in July, I focus on War Thunder and make it as a game we use and partnered with War Thunder squadrons. Then, on September 21st, 2020, Tomahawk Solo Aerobatic Squadron which is an all-out solo display team of Carrier Landing Air Attack Force(CLAAF) which is a combat organization flying on CLHD were merge into us because since I command both CLAAF and VMA, I decide to have the Tomahawk Solo Aerobatic Squadron merge into VMA since both are virtual airshow organization and VMA were merge into CLAAF, however, CLAAF were disbanded as a result of inactivity and VMA became independent. Later, @Hawk#0128 shows up and we VMA resumes being active when our blue angels resume doing practice shows on Gunship 3. At the same time, we added more flight sims: Armed Air Forces, Microsoft Flight Simulator X, X-Plane 11, Flight Gear, Prepar3D, IL-2 Sturmovik and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but remove all of the flight sims except for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane 11 since they were unnecessary and we also removed Gunship Sequel WW2 and Gunship 3 as well for the same reason and from then on, we’re a truly fully operational virtual aerobatic organization

Our Staffs

Our Aerobatic Teams

Our original blue angels team:

Our latest blue angels team:

Additional shots:

4 Likes

Looking really good!

1 Like

Really nice! Thanks for recreating the topic.

1 Like

Our squadron discord

The two super hornet demo from VFA-31 and VFA-106, bringing in the raw powers of the super hornet :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the VFA-31 demo 4-point hesitation rolls, one of the newest maneuvers