Welcome @Cign to the Admin Team!

Hi everyone,

We’re excited to introduce our newest member of our Admin / Community Management Team here on the community! Please join us in congratulating @Cign on becoming our latest member. Cign is an experienced individual, has been onboard with the community for a while now and our multiple iterations. He started off as a regular forum user and working up to leader (TL4), moderator, and now as an admin of the site. He has been a great asset to our community by being active daily, positive engagement and showing a drive to success, bringing up new ideas to grow the forum, creating events here and on our Discord, and more recently Aviation Weekly - Quiz Games! which have been a huge success.

We are thankful to Cign for accepting this opportunity to help out more within the community. As a member of the Admin Team, Cign will now be working closely with us to continue improving the forum, expand our outreach, and make executive decisions to ensure the best possible experience.

As always, please give a few days to allow proper vetting. We don’t want him to break the forum with all these new fancy buttons. :rofl:

You will find his profile below where you can spam him with “Congratulations on Admin!”.

Congratulations Cign on climbing the ranks! We’re excited to work with you more.

Scotland is still better though! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Congratulations on your promotion @Cign!

3 Likes

Thank you guys it really means the world! :heart:

Every single version of either the AWW or GAC I have been proud to call a second home. Rising the ranks not to long ago from a TL3 to then a Leader in November it really has been a fantastic time! I continue to look forward to this forums success and all the fantastic people I have met thanks to it! I cannot wait to help out more and look to an even brighter future… :beers:

And ya know for once Thomas as the dearest thank you Ill say this… “Scotland is at best mediocre!”

Now to begin… Ondrejj it’s been a pleasure you serving here but Ill just be taking that admin! :smiling_imp:

This is really something I have joked about for a long time with P&G’s and now I have it it’s a true honour! Work hard, contribute and then just maybe guys you will be in my position! Y’all are amazing!

Cign
-The Better Admin :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Cign! This is so well deserved!

1 Like

Congrats @Cign

1 Like

Congrats Cign! Well deserved mate!

3 Likes

I can see myself already getting banned lmao

Congrats! Looks like you aren’t just the assistant now lol

5 Likes

ughh I liked that

5 Likes

hun the trouble is only just beginning! :smiling_imp:

Their loss… I do make the best Coffee’s… :yum:

4 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

Can anyone relate? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Excuse me? More than average quality…

5 Likes

DEMOTE DEMOTE DEMOTE lol

1 Like

Hey! Don’t get arrogant. That’s all you’re getting - the truth. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Might as well drop you back down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

yes plz lol

1 Like

Not if I do it first… :heart:

3 Likes

Shall I just say, for a person that hasn’t been to either country (such as I) says England and Scotland aren’t even better than each other. None’s worse, none’s better

@ThomasR closes this forum and opens a new one with u TL0 forever :heart:

4 Likes

Ok you got me there.

3 Likes