What Simulators do you play?

Hey guys!

I just wanted to get a feel and see who is playing what! If you don’t play any above list what you play below, and if you play multiple comment that too!

Which one?
  • I play X-Plane
  • I play Infinite Flight
  • I play MFS2020
  • I play Aerofly

0 voters

I kinda wish this is tick the box bc i would tick 2 (soon to be 3) of those sims.

1 Like

I kinda wish it was too but ya know if this Leo guy knew how to make a better topic it would be there… lmao. I did not see an option for that lol

1 Like

Aerofly FS2020 For the win! One of the coolest features is being able to place the airplane at any coordinates and any altitude you want (heading any direction you want!).

1 Like
  • Aerofly
  • X-Plane
  • Infinite Flight
  • FS2020

0 voters

(Made a wiki so you can see the code behind it)

1 Like

:thinking: :grimacing: :upside_down_face: :grimacing: :grimacing: :no_mouth: :grimacing: :no_mouth: :upside_down_face: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

XP11 for life or until I decide to upgrade to XP12

1 Like

I play FS1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, and Infinite Flight.

1 Like

I play Infinite Flight and also X-Plane.

1 Like

I just play Infinite Flight. It suites my needs.

1 Like

Just infinite flight for me

2 Likes

MSFS 2020 now, I used to play X-Plane but honestly trying it now feels like trying FS2004, it’s so dated and an unstable mess (so many CTDs even compared to MSFS which still has many bugs).

February 2021 is when MSFS’ autopilot issues are set to be fully resolved (delayed due to COVID, hopefully no more delays but with COVID who knows) so that’ll be a nice day.

Infinite flight, Xplane mobile, Fsx

oh interesting, I did not know! :call_me_hand:

I play Aerofly and Infinite Flight

1 Like

Do you like aerofly as much? Also is it just solo or is there a live server too?

1 Like

It’s just solo, But it’s way better than Infinite flight’s solo as In aerofly, they have 3d buildings with jet bridges, their scenery is way better, and they have an in game replay system. Areofly also has a better 777 than IF as the gear tilt is FAR SUPERIOR on areofly compared to IF as IF’s 777 gear tilt is inaccurate, wrong and broken, but I understand that the dev team is working to fix it, but until then, the gear tilt on IF sucks.

2 Likes

hmm sounds pretty cool, i’ll check it out :slight_smile:

I play Infinite Flight cause it is cheap lol

1 Like

Welcome to the GAC bro!

I would not consider it to be “cheap” but compared to other ones it is a pretty good offer. - I like it :slight_smile:

Also are you going to spot at SFO at all during thanksgiving week?

1 Like