What's Next for Breeze Airways? + a fun game

Hello, everybody. Breeze Airways has prided itself in serving nonstop service between mid-size American cities. Within a year of opening, Breeze added eight new destinations, and more are sure to be unveiled upon delivery of the eighty Airbus A220-300s they currently have on order. I have recently had a good time attempting to predict the mini American metropolises that Breeze will choose next. Here’s how my game works… Step One: You choose five cities you think Breeze will add flights to. Step two: Whoever had the most correct picks when Breeze announces its next expansion is the winner. Here are my picks:

• Pensacola, Florida
  • Kansas City, Missouri
  • St. Louis, Missouri
  • Raleigh, North Carolina
  • Nashville, Tennessee

Note: this game will be a lot easier if you are American :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks… :cry:

1 Like

idk probably orlando or somewhere else in florida, since florida is clearly the best state

2 Likes

:rofl: well Breeze is all about small cities and you might not know a lot of small American cities if you are not from America. For example, the only Brazilian cities I could name are Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro, and Sao Paulo. A Brazilian might have heard of New York City, Los Angeles, or San Francisco but not Columbus or Frisco.

1 Like

I can name some more Brazilian cities, Recife, Fortazelo, Porto Alegre, and Salvador

3 Likes

Totally agree :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: tied with Texas (am I right @oklahomaaviation?)

4 Likes

I like to think that Maine is the best state, I may go to college in Florida but being from Maine, I’m kinda biased.

1 Like

Dang I thought I was good at Geography (but I did get a 100 and 98 in World Geography finals in 9th grade) weird :muscle: lol

2 Likes

Gonna have to say Vermont is probably the best :man_shrugging:t2: #gothereandseewhy

2 Likes

Yes yes that city totally exists

1 Like

Maine is so tiny that I always forget it exists lol

2 Likes

Lol. Well us two can watch others win or lose

2 Likes

I would say Arkansas if the rest of the state outside NWA wasn’t so bad. Northwest Arkansas is next level. #ComeHereAndSeeWhy

2 Likes

err, I guess I misspelled it or it got autocorrected to be wrong for whatever reason: Fortaleza is what is how it’s correctly spelled

1 Like

Maine is also the only state to border only on other US State :wink:

1 Like

Good idea

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

Wait till you visit this place called Rhode Island

2 Likes

ah so thats where it is

seriously though, why are they so tiny, cant they combine them into one state?

1 Like

Tell Rhode Island that lol

1 Like