Wild Atlantic Aviation Geeks - Blog

Wild Atlantic Aviation Geeks

About

The Wild Atlantic Aviations Geeks is my brand new section of my blog dedicated completely to aviation! From news articles to experiences of my own, from trip reports to photos from travels there will be lots to see!

The Team

Currently it’s just me on this project but I am looking for some writers for the aviation side of things so if you’re interested shoot me a DM! (You will need a WordPress account in order to write and have some experience)

Check Out The Blog Here

Blog posts will be posted in this thread! Don’t forget to follow the blog if you enjoy the content!

8 Likes

I honestly cannot wait to check this out! Heard about it through Ondrejj; looks so so exciting! Bravo Errigal will definitely give it a read! :clap:

3 Likes

Said it before and I’ll say it again it looks great! Thanks for sharing your blog with us in the future! :+1:

1 Like

To kick off the Wild Atlantic Aviation Geeks, a brand new series has been launched, Aviation Archives! Each episode looks into a flight, event or something historical in aviation! Kicking off the series we talk about the British Airways Baby Bus! Read it here: Aviation Archives: The Baby Bus – Wild Atlantic Coffee Tasters

1 Like

Informative :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s sort of like a trip report actually.

1 Like

Aviation Archives: Pan Am!

The second post in the ‘Aviation Archives’ series it out! Feedback is always greatly appreciated! Enjoy!

1 Like

Introducing the Podcast!

4 Likes

Wait…let me get this right. Drink coffee and talk about planes? Count me in.

3 Likes

Yeah mostly haha

1 Like

That’s a wonderful idea to create a blog like this one! :clap:

4 Likes

Thanks so much!

Also for the bump! Now I can say if anyone wants to join the team and write about aviation, then do send a PM.

1 Like

Fourth Aviation Archives post!

1 Like

Those CEOs either didn’t really care / weren’t bothered. Not good leadership :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah. TWA could have been still going strong if they had better CEOs. It’s a pity really.

1 Like

Also to note, a new series, Abnormal Airports, will arrive this week! The first post is scheduled for Saturday 26 June.

1 Like

Can’t wait! great job so far entertaining read :blush:

1 Like

Introducing Abnormal Airports!

1 Like

Aviation Archives: Project Sunrise

1 Like